3D Laser Scanning Services
Part Dimension Measurement & CMM Surface Inspection
CADm Outsourcing is one of the leading providers of 3D scanning and measurement services. From tiny part or components to huge machines, our state-of-the-art 3D laser scanning technology provides ultra-precise scanned results. We have helped customers from various fields to carry out the most complex analysis and inspection of their projects to get the desired results.
Benefits of using our 3D Laser Scanning services:
- Quality control inspection of complex geometry parts
- Multiple scanning processes to merge parts of greater length
- Instant inspection report to satisfy control requirement
- Collecting key data of critical specifications and dimensions of parts
- Reduces scarp material by cutting down unnecessary re-work
- SPC data with charting data in Histogram, and X Bar/Range Plot
- Speed, quality, and cost-effectiveness
We use advance 3D Laser scanners such as FARO, Konica Minolta, HandyScan, 3D/ZScanner, Metris, Leica, ROMER and VX Technologies for high precision and quick turnaround. The combination of our 3D scanning, part measurement and CMM dimensional inspection services can solve some of the most complex reverse engineering problems with accurate data that is tailored made as per clients needs.
Needless to say, our 3D laser scanning can even scan and measure components with flat and opaque parts. It can also carry out complex inspections with great accuracy and thus increase clientís confidence in meeting their customerís demands. We use latest laser scanners to get the highest degree of accuracy in our results.
For 3D Measurement and Analysis we use SolidWorks, Imageware (IDEAS), RapidForm, Geomagic, Unigraphics, Pro-Engineer and Inventor.
Contact us right away to know how you can benefit from our 3D Laser scanning services.